• 1 cup of finely grated almonds (optional)
• 1 ¼ cups of flour
• ¼ cup of confectioner’s sugar
• ¼ cup of butter
• 1 egg yolk
1. Combine almonds, flour, and sugar.
2. Work in butter and egg yolk until well blended.
3. Set it in the fridge until chilled.
4. Roll into crescent moon shapes or use a cookie cutter.
5. Place on greased cookie sheet and bake at 320 degrees Fahrenheit (160 degrees Celsius) for 20 minutes.
- Love – Add a few pinches of rosemary, sweet basil, cinnamon, and honey.
- Prosperity – Add cinnamon, nutmeg, basil, and grated lemon peel.
- Protection – Add cloves, rosemary, anise, and cinnamon.
- Psychic Ability – Add star anise, nutmeg, orange, and thyme.